Horse Racing Daily & Weekend Tips
Have you been reading articles on free horse racing tips and predictions the entire year and you find yourself still figuring it all out? It can get tricky relying on free tips to make your best bet.
Yet, you still have the choice to check out today’s Australian Horse Racing Tips, today’s bets, and free horse racing selections gathered by true experts.
So, how will you know you’re getting the best tips found on the internet? Don’t be so certain about other sources because not all of them are worth the risk.
If you’re new to betting in any horse race, there are a few ways on how to win on horse racing in Australia. These are horse racing tips that come as roughies, quaddies, the tip of the day and multi-bets. All of which are meant for you to win big.
By the way, what are the types of horse race betting, if you may ask?
Horse Racing Bet Types
- Single betting – by far the most common bet, it typically involves betting on your selection to win.
- Quaddie – this requires you to bet on the winners of four nominated races.
- Mystery Bet – this style takes some guesswork out of picking a good bet. So instead of doing it manually, you can have the agency’s computer system pick one for you.
- Multibet – is a complex strategy of combining any number of bets from 2 to 25 into one single bet to increase the odds of winning.
- Patent Bet – this is quite similar to the 3-leg multi bet that’s made up of several separate bets.
- Quinella – is a challenging strategy that requires you to successfully predict the 1st and 2nd placers in any order.
- Exacta – this is the same as a quinella, but you’re challenged to successfully predict the 1st and 2nd placers in the exact order.
- Trifecta – is a betting strategy wherein you need to make a successful prediction of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placers in a horse race.
- First4 – A First4 bet can only be made when there are at least four or more runners. You will need to successfully predict the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places to win.
- All-in betting – This betting strategy is a bookmaker that offers fixed odds on already selected feature races.
Betting on Horse Racing with Bookmakers
Horse racing is a performance sport seen all around the world, but no nation is more passionate about the sport than the citizens of Australia. This is where bookmakers are needed the most.
Bookmakers are talented professionals that add in more odds for you to win on horse race bets. Let’s be honest, we can’t be too sure about our own choices without asking for professional support.
Every week, we find customers betting and winning with accurate expert horse racing tips from the right bookmakers.
So, when you want to make your bet, you can take advantage of the bookmakers directing you towards bets with money back specials, horse racing promos, and the best odds of winning!
Who are the best bookmakers for betting on racing?
If you are looking for the best bookmaker, there’s more than a handful you can find in Australia. However, having too many options to choose from is a recipe for confusion.
Instead, finding the best bookmaker all depends on who can drive the greatest results. At the end of the day, it is important to choose the right corporate bookie to improve your chances of winning.
That just sets real experts apart from who’s not, because the only selections and strategies you need to rely on are the tips and tricks of known experts, and not from a source that can offer misleading tips.
Real professionals don’t only hand these tips out, but they make sure every member is looked after individually, even after a deal.